- CIE 1931/1976
- Spectrum Capture
- Flicker checker, Blue Light Hazard checker
- Compare mode
- Connectivity to PC/Mobile, Data collection and export capabilities
Who uses the MK350N Premium?
The practicality and essential feature-set of the MK350N Premium is “just right” for a wide range of users in LED commerce, in academics & research, and for lighting specialists.
- It’s used often in LED commerce (by sellers, buyers, agents, distributors), as a portable handheld spectrometer for conducting business at remote locations; exhibitions, offices, showrooms, customer locations. It’s also used by buyers to spot check light quality after arrival of large shipments.
- Academics enjoy office-classroom-lab portability, and researchers can take advantage of data collection and data transport connectivity and export capabilities.
- Independent lighting specialists see this product as a cost-effective solution to tackle most of their lighting challenges and customer concerns.
- Even some manufacturers use this product for basic QA and spot checking
The Technology: Diffraction Grating
Simple colorimeters can only capture a spectrum with 3-color RGB filter and color sensor. The MK350N Premium uses a diffraction grating that is more accurate and discerning when distinguishing colors. Accuracy is paramount when measuring light to meet global measurement standards.
Popular Feature – What you see is what you can store
Numbers, graphics, comparisons you see on the screen can all be stored. This has proven to be one of our most convenient features. It is the ability to collect all the data you see, screen by screen, for easy recall, evaluation and analysis, back at the office.
Essential Gear: Flicker and Blue Light Hazard
The deleterious effects of Flicker and Blue Light Hazard are well documented, and subject to scrutiny by standards and government organizations. The MK350N Premium comes with features to evaluate and assess both.
Seamless – Connect, Transport and Export
Our most downloaded files are our uSpectrum Apps and PC software that allows connectivity between the MK350N Premium to the greater digital world (PCs, mobile devices). Handheld spectrometers are built to be compact and portable. But when you need a keyboard and full-screen, it’s work-saving, time-saving and eye-opening.
|Sensor||CMOS Linear Image Sensor|
|Wavelength Range||380 to 780 nm|
|Wavelength Data Increment||1 nm|
|Spectral Bandwidth||Approximately 9 nm（half bandwidth）|
|Measurement Range||5 to 100,000 lx|
|Display||3.5″ 320X240 Resistive Touch LCD|
|Battery Operation Time||≦ 5 hours / Fully Charged|
|Dimensions||147.5 x 78 x 24 mm ( H x W x D )|
|Weight (with Batteries)||255 g ± 10 g|
|Display Languages||English / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese / Japanese / Spanish / German / French / Italian / Russian|
|Data Format||Compatible Excel / JPG|